Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why You sHould Hate the Yankees Continued

So last time, I talked about how the Yankees have a ridiculous payroll. In this post, I will explain how bad the fans are ompared to the rest of the league. First, I would like to start with how they view one player particularly. Alex Rodriguez is a very good player. He has hit over 500 homeruns and has helpe the Yankees significantly in the years he has played for them. However, fans tend to forget that Rodriguez is a cheater. Barry Bonds put up better numbers than rodriguez, yet people can't stand him because he cheated. People believe Bonds should never be near the game of baseball again. If this is true, how is it Rodriguez is still playing today? And even worst, Yankees fans have no problem pretending it never happened as long as they keep winning. Also, a lot of people believe Rodriguez does not have sportsmanship and i have to say i agree...http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/24/sports/baseball/24pins.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/playoffs/2004-10-20-interference-alcs-game6_x.htm

Back to Yankees fans... they feel like they are entitled to something every game. Every close pitch or call on the field has to go there way. To them, there is no question, they are always right no matter what. They yell annoying chants during the game that their own players don't like. They are obnoxious to other fans and players with constant heckling. I know this personally when i went to Yankees Stadium in 2009. Because my family and I were wearing Red Sox jerseys, we were treated poorly the entire game. Everywhere we walked, we got heckled by the fans even with two younger brothers. In the end, Yankees fans are arrogant and annoying. This picture pretty much sums it up....

No comments:

Post a Comment